Wednesday, May 6, 2015
The ceremony will be streamed live on the Internet Saturday, starting at 10am at www.volstate.edu/graduation.
There will be wide screen TVs showing the ceremony in the Caudill Hall auditorium for everyone. You don't need a ticket to get into the auditorium. All guests need a ticket to be in the gym.
You can pick up your diploma starting June 15 in the Records Office or order for pick-up at Highland or Livingston.
Enjoy the day graduates....you earned it!
Posted by Vol State at 8:55 AM
Posted by Vol State at 8:44 AM
Monday, May 4, 2015
Posted by Vol State at 9:14 AM
Friday, May 1, 2015
|An instructor leads a Supplemental Instruction session.|
- Pace yourself
"They need to be careful about timing so they don't exhaust themselves in studying for finals," she said.
- Don't rely on cram sessions
"A lot of people tend to try and study for a full day or full night before their exam, but that's the absolute worst thing you could do. Study in small spurts with breaks in between," she said.
- Don't procrastinate
Posted by Madison at 5:05 PM
|Daniel Zajac won an award for his mixed media piece "Nature Made v Man Made."|
- $50 - Christi Kellas: "Mixed Up"
- $50 - Daniel Zajac: "Nature Made v Man Made"
- $50 - Issac Wix: "Self-Portrait"
- $50 - Jon Ausbrooks: "Solstice & Equinox"
- $50 - Leighanne Quinn: "Tori"
- $50 - Patsy Johnson: "Voodoo"
- $25 - Courtney Corcoran: "Numb & Void"
- $25 - Darbie Gibbs: "Wire Shoe and Paper Shoe"
- $25 - Jiayao Chen: "Nude No. 1"
- $25 - Jon Ausbrooks: "The Life Cycle of an American Baseball"
- $25 - Rio McKaskle: "Plant Life"
- $25 - Rio McKaskle: "Sea Shell"
- $25 - Tierney Radcliff: "Me, Myself and I"
- $25 - Tim Moore: "Home"
- $20 - Brittany Moulton: "Color Conjunction"
- $20 - Gage Harkreader: "Critical Mass"
- $20 - Madison Mathews: "Fight the Power"
- $20 - Michael Clark: "Wing Tip"
- $20 - Sarah Brennan: "Starry Night"
Posted by Madison at 3:20 PM
Vol State graduation is coming up on Saturday, May 9 at 10am. It will be held in the Pickel Field House on the Vol State campus in Gallatin. It is a ticketed event. Students receive tickets when they pick up their caps and gowns at the Vol State Bookstore in Gallatin. Tickets are limited.
Thousands of people attend graduation. The gym only holds so many people. Those people without tickets are welcome to come to campus and watch the ceremony on big TVs in the auditorium in Caudill Hall. It's free and everyone is welcome.
A reminder that we'll also be streaming it live at www.volstate.edu/graduation
Join us for refreshments afterwards in the cafeteria.
Posted by Vol State at 9:54 AM
Thursday, April 30, 2015
Posted by Vol State at 1:54 PM