Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Whoever said goin' to college was easy?!%




Whew! I am pooped! It's about that time of year. . . where exactly did the summer go? I feel like we just started school but wait. . . that was last YEAR! YIKES! Where has time gone? There are 26 days until the first day of school! Is anyone feeling stressed? I know how hard it can be to get ready for college---Hi! My name is Heather Harper. I am an Admissions Advisor here at the college.

What is an Admissions Advisor? Well, I talk to the prospective students about coming to school and basically try to answer all those questions that you may have! No question is a bad question! It's hard to know what to do if you've never been to college before---so, are you thinking about coming to school but not sure if you have time? Well, school starts August 27, 2007 and it's not too late. If you are interested we can send you an application for admission or you can go to www.volstate.edu/admissions. Give us a call in the Admissions Office at 615-230-3689 or you can contact me directly at heather.harper@volstate.edu or 615-230-3684.

Have you already applied to the college and gotten your classes scheduled for the fall, but have some questions relative to the campus? Feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call. I can put you in touch with the right folks!

We look forward to hearing from you. I look forward to seeing more people on campus in the fall. I am ready for school to start!

No comments: