Thursday, August 16, 2007

Meet Rhonda


Our Subject: Vol State student Rhonda Lancaster of Celina

We ran into Rhonda as she was leaving the bookstore. We fired a bunch of questions at her and this is all we managed to get:

Heat: "Hate it."

College Books: "Some of them are too expensive."

Fave Classes: "I'm excited about all of my Radiologic classes."

Toughest thing about being a cook and waitress: "Putting up with your customers."

Celebrity I'd like to have dinner with: "Reece Witherspoon. I think she's a wonderful actress."

1 comment:

Anna said...

well this is so ironic... i got on here to check out this new blog thing that vol state has goin on, by the way i LOVE it, and i know Rhonda we went to high school together and she is one of my best friends!!! Good luck with your classes.