Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Best Free Software

I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for a great deal. Even thought I'm usually more likely to write about admission to Volunteer State Community College than be the Tech Tuesday blogger, I wanted to share an article from PC Magazine I recently read. The cover story for this month's magazine is Best Free Software. The magazine article has a blurb about each software title and a link to the website, but if you go to the article's website, you can just follow the link to download any of the software you think would be useful. A lot of freeware isn't as feature-rich as a paid version, but on a tight student budget, it's hard to beat free.

Anyone out there know of any freeware not on the list that you can't live without? Post a comment and let us know.

No comments: