Friday, September 5, 2008

Meet Jennifer Pope

Jennifer is a 19 year-old undecided major from Madison. She is one of the students that attends class only on Friday for the Full Time Friday Schedule.

Here's a link for more information on the Full Time Friday Class schedule: http://www.volstate.edu/friday.html

What do you think about the Full Friday Schedule? "I kinda like it. It's easier. It saves gas and I don't have to come up here as much."

How's the weather today?
"I don't like it, it's making me sleepy."

What are your weekend plans?
"I might to to the State Fair or to the movies."

Stealing a line from Barbara Walters, "If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?"
"Ummm... I don't know. It's not something I've really thought about."

Who is your favorite singer right now?
"Probably Leona Lewis."

Vol State. Volunteer State Community College.

No comments: