Monday, September 8, 2008

Meet Ronica Haynes


Ronica is a 18 year old Medical Laboratory Tech. major.

How old did it take to dye your hair?
"It's just temporary color. It took about 15 minutes to set and about 30 minutes total."

What hurt worse, the tattoo on your chest or your lip ring?
"The middle part of my tattoo hurt the worse. There's nothing but bone there."

Why did you pick the Medical Lab. major?
"It's a short program, and I'm really good at science-y classes."

What do you like about Vol State?
"I've made friends here... I normally don't make a whole lot of friends. And I like [how open] the campus is. There's a lot of places to chill."

What's your favorite place to hang out?
"The quad."

Vol State. Volunteer State Community College.

1 comment:

Derek said...

Is that Manic Panic or Punky Colour? Or have the kids today moved on to new products and I'm just showing my age?