Thursday, October 23, 2008

Meet Elise


Elise Delpapa is a 20 year old from Hermitage. She's a Allied Science major.

How often do you watch TV?
"At least once a day, a half hour to an hour if I'm working or at work. If I'm off, then I watch about 2 to 3 hours."

What are some of your favorite shows?
"I watch a lot of HGTV, The First 48 and crime solving shows, and a couple of reality shows. I tend to watch several shows at a time, I just flip to the next channel when commercials come on."

If you could be on any Reality TV show, what show would you be on and why?
"I Love Money, or something so I can win easy money."

Who's better, Chuck Norris or William Shatner?
"William Shatner."

If you had the power to remove one TV show from the air, what would it be and why?
"Star Trek. It's pretty dumb."

1 comment:

Derek said...

"Star Trek. It's pretty dumb."


Blasphemy! Well, Enterprise was pretty dumb. And Voyager wasn't much better. And Deep Space 9 had it's dumb moments. And the movies have sucked lately. But Next Generation and the Original Series were good. You know, 20-40 years ago...