Monday, December 1, 2008

Meet Torey Oster and David Richardson.


Torey, 19, is from Mt. Juliet and is majoring in Elementary Education. David is also 19, and majoring in Physical Education and Wellness. He is from White House.

How many classes do you have exams in this semester?
Torey - "4."
David - "4."

Are there any that you're worried about?
Torey - "Writing. I'm not that good at writing."
David - "English. I'm not good at writing papers."

On a scale from 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, how stressed out would you say you are?
Torey - "About a 7."
David - "9."

Are you happy with your performance this semester?
Torey - "Yeah."
David - "No, I'm really stressed out. This is my first semester in college."

Are you looking forward to next semester?
Torey - "Yes, I'll know what to expect this time."
David - "Yes, so I can turn everything around."

Vol State. Volunteer State Community College.

No comments: