Friday, December 19, 2008

What are your hopes for the new year?


"I hope Obama doesn't freak out when he sees it all... He's got a lot on his plate."
- Debra Lindsay, Humanities Secretary II

"Peace, security, and love for everybody."
- Bonny Copenhaver, Dean of Humanities

"I hope Obama makes it through his first term."
- Dawn Anderson, Records Clerk

" I want to keep my job for the new year. With all the budget cuts, I want all my co-workers and I to keep our jobs."
- Pam Carey, Assistant Director of Records

"More financial aid, and gas prices to stay low."
- Beverly, Business Office Cashier

A quick reminder, the campus will be closed next week (December 22-27) for the Holiday Weekend. It will reopen on December 29th. I won't be back in the office until January 5th. If you think of a story idea for next year, send me an e-mail here. From everyone here at Vol State, we wish you a Merry Chrismahanakwanzaka (pronounced Chris-ma-haana-kquanzzika) and a happy new year!

Volunteer State Community College. Vol State.

No comments: