Friday, September 4, 2009

Kayla Thinks That Dr. Topping is Tops!

We've asked our Presidential Ambassadors to blog about their student experience...here is the first entry from Kayla Barbee:

This is my second year at Vol State and I have a had a very good experience with all of my teachers but one in particular stands out above the rest. I cannot remember how many times I have told new and old students to take Dr. Carol Topping!!! I took her my first fall semester for Human Growth and Development and spring for Psychology 101. I cannot emphasize enough what an amazing teacher and person that she is. She makes the entire class feel so comfortable. Tops, her preferred name, holds nothing about her self back and allows the students to be themselves. I can honestly say that I learned so much and had a ton of fun at the same time. I know I have told my friends, that I wish she was teaching all of my classes! So my suggestion to you, is to take her if you are needing a credit for a social science or just take her for the experience. - Kayla Barbee

No comments: