Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Meet Jesse

An orphaned kitten and Jesse Campbell make for an interesting conversation.


While approaching Jesse for an interview, he begins telling how he and some fellow students found a few kittens in a drain on campus. Homes had been found for the kittens, and he was holding the last one.

Jesse has been at Vol State for a year and a half and is a theatre major. “Theatre is my passion. I have been in ‘Fiddler on the Roof’ and ‘Puss and Boots.’ I’m interested in being in the spring musical 'Spitfire Grill',” said Jesse.


“I really like Vol-State and I’m getting ready to graduate. I’m really an interesting person. I’ve won over one thousand radio contests just by calling in around the Tenn. area. I’ve won a couple of national contests. I’ve won about seven hundred dollars in all,” Jesse said.

Jesse loves animals and is the Vice President of The Baptist Collegiate Ministry (BCM), and can be seen around campus.






Volunteer State Community College

No comments: