Thursday, January 21, 2010

Update: Family in Haiti

Vol State student, Frantz Massena has recently received word from family members in Haiti.

“I did speak to some family members, and one of them did pass away. It was one of my cousins. So far everyone else is okay,” said Massena.

Massena has a few questions though. “The questions I would like answered are these: Why are they turning away planes with medical supplies? They could at least drop the supplies. They haven’t just done this once; I’ve heard it has happened more than once,” Massena said.

“If I can get resources to my family, that would be great but I haven’t been able to do that. I’m grateful that most of my family is okay, but I want to see that they get proper resources,” said Massena.

Massena said that if anyone would like to contact him with further questions they may email him at jmassena@volstate.edu.


Volunteer State Community College

No comments: