Thursday, July 29, 2010

Student ID Information

Hey students...this note from our friends in Student Services:

We are ready to begin issuing the 2010-2011 student ID to all students who have already registered for Fall 2010 classes and have proof that they have paid their fees (either in full or have begun the deferred payment plan) or have authorized financial aid equal to or in excess of their fees. Returning students need to come to our office with their current ID card and we will update the expiration date. Any returning student who has lost their ID card will need to pay the $10 replacement fee in the Business Office and bring their receipt when they come to us. New students who have never had a VSCC ID will need to bring a government issued, photo ID to get their initial campus ID card.

Students are encouraged to come as soon as they meet the criteria above to avoid the lines that form closer to the start of classes. Student ID’s and parking passes are issued from Wood 215 (Student Life and Diversity Initiatives) and Wood 217 (Student Services).

If you have questions e-mail

Volunteer State Community College

No comments: