Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vol State Ride Share Board 2010-2011

Hey, do you need a ride to Vol State? Would you like to find someone to help pay for gas? This is the place for folks to meet and work out a deal. This will be the Vol State ride share board for Fall and Spring 2010-2011.

If you are looking to share a ride simply post in the comments section below. As the comments build up you may find someone going your way. One note of warning: The college cannot go through and screen the various riders who post. You'll need to be careful and do that yourself. Just because someone has posted here doesn't mean they are safe. Ask plenty of questions before you agree to share a ride. The comments take a few hours to be published, so don't worry if you don't see your comment come up immediately.

If you have any questions about the ride board call PR at 230-3570.

Volunteer State Community College

9 comments:

Vol State said...

Post your info here: where you are coming from, what days of the week and at what times. Be sure to include contact info so people can reach you. We would advise not posting phone numbers here, rather we would suggest using e-mail addresses. Make sure you ask lots of questions and are completely comfortable before taking a ride with anyone.

Anonymous said...

Mt. Juliet? MWF 8:00-10:00 but I can stay later, need to be back in MJ by 2pm. Still working out TR class schedule.

Sleach3@volstate.edu

Anonymous said...

Need ride from Hendersonville to Vol State. MWF 8:00a.m. - 1:30p.m. Can stay longer. Will pay for gas! Please contact: dcharron@volstate.edu.

Anonymous said...

Need a ride from downtown Gallatin to and from Vol State on Tuesday and Thursday. My classes are 8:00 to 2:30. Please email me at
chi27chi@gmail.com Thanks

Kristina Harvey said...

i live in lebanon close to coles ferry pk and i'm needing a ride mwf. classes start at 8am and i'm done by 1:15:) I can help out with gas money too!

Mighty Mouth said...

Hendersonville MWF 9am-3pm. Willing to pay for gas. I can keep quiet if you don't like talkers but I can also chat like there's no tomorrow. Did I say I'd pay for gas? Because I will.

kaitlyn.boberooni@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Need ride from 31E (East Broadway) and Jackson Ave. (between Municipal Park Road and N. Water Road) in Gallatin - to Vol State M-W-F. My classes are 10 - 3 but can go earlier or stay later. and of course will share w gas. Call Rahman at 615 586 2455. Thanks!

Christian Vail said...

Hey there, Im looking for a ride or someone that needs a ride willing to help with gas. I attend vol state Tuesday and Thurday from 9:35-4:00. i can leave earlier if necessary. I live in hendersonville off of New Shackle. Please email me at
Mtdew4you@gmail.com if this sounds like what you need thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Needing to take two classes in the fall 2013. I am expecting I will need to be there morning and after noon. Looking for someone who will be going in the morning and leaving in the afternoon. I live in Madison. At the end of Old Hickory Blvd by Old Time Pottery. Willing to chip in on gas. It would be easy to pick me up off 65N on the way. My email is donovancampbell24@yahoo.com. Please let me know if your interested.