Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Final Countdown

It is the time when the semester begins winding down, and final exams are less than two weeks away.

A few students shared their thoughts on the end of semester final exam process.

“In all honesty I’m very nervous because I don’t know how well I’m going to do,” said Ashley Fram, secondary education major. “I study and do what I can not to freak out. If I’m stressed, I know I’m going to fail.”

“I don’t like tests,” said William Baxter. “Tests give me the heebie jeebies.”

“I’m confident about it,” said pre-law student, Cameron Ligon. “The only one I feel nervous about is my evidence and procedure class since it is a group presentation.”

The Vice President of SGA, Buddy Daniel said, “You need to plan your study time so that it will be effective and increase your overall grade.”

Students should be aware that the schedule for finals may be different than their regularly scheduled class. The final exam schedule can be found here.

Volunteer State Community College

No comments: