Wednesday, February 9, 2011

No classes Wednesday evening, all locations

All Wednesday evening classes are canceled for all locations. This includes:


  • Main campus in Gallatin
  • Livingston Campus
  • McGavock Center
  • Wilson County teaching sites
  • Macon County teaching sites
  • Robertson County teaching sites

The Gallatin and Livingston campuses are closing at 3:45 PM.


In short, if you're reading this on Wednesday February 9th, 2011 then you can forget about your classes for the rest of the day. :)

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Okay, I don't know how to get a hold of someone for weather information (since the school is obviously closed), but there is no way anyone in Nashville will be able to make it out in the morning. I know VolState is all about opening 2 hours late, but to be honest I think the whole day should be canceled. I only have one class in the morning, that when missed has serious consequences. I am not risking my life for an hour of class, and I should not have to pay the consequences for that. I actually love school, I'm not just trying to "get out", but if we have class in the morning your students, and freshman parents will be livid.

:)