Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Interested in Ophthalmic?

The application deadline is fast approaching for the Ophthalmic Technician Program.  If you are looking for an interesting and dynamic career with good work hours, benefits, and great job placement, this program may be for you.  This is a one year program once accepted.  Prerequisites for the Ophthalmic Technician Program include:  English 1010, Anatomy and Physiology I, Psychology 101, Math 1010 or higher, 1 Humanities/Fine Art course, Medical Terminology, and CIS 100.  The application deadline to be considered for the next class of students is April 30th.  Please contact Alisha Cornish at 615-230-3723 or Alisha.cornish@volstate.edu if you have any questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I applyed for the program this year and had my interview wednesday. They said that they will email me within 1-2 weeks and let us know whether we got in or not but I am really anxious! I was wondering if anyone got into the program previous and knows how long it took for them to find out?