Friday, August 30, 2013

Meet Shannon and Tanisha

I cannot believe that we have completed our first week of classes. Before you begin your three day weekend, I'd like for you to meet Shannon and Tanisha.

Tanisha East
Q: Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it?

Tanisha-"My aunt, she went to college, received her degree and now has a great job."

Q: If you could try out any job for a day, what would it be?

Tanisha-"I'm going to school for Dental Assistant. I would like to do that to see how it is."

Q: What's the biggest turn off that you find in a man?

Tanisha-"Odor (laughing), I like for a guy to smell really good."




Shannon Young

Q:What are some of your favorite websites?

Shannon-"I like Facebook and YouTube. I enjoy watching the funny videos on there."

Q: If someone were to make a movie about your life, who would play you?

Shannon- Emma Stone. Her personality is a lot like mine, our humor is very similar."

Q: What are some major goals in your life?

Shannon-"Definitely want to be successful in life. I want to have a family and a career that I love going to everyday."

No comments: