Thursday, August 29, 2013

Meet Stephanie and Brittany

(Left to Right) Stephanie Preston and Brittany Vaughn

Q: How does the college course work load compare to high school? What is different about what your teachers expect from you?

Brittany- "I do not feel as much pressure in the classroom and with homework. I know I have a responsibility to take care of."

Stephanie- "I agree, everything is more laid back here."

Stephanie- "The teachers here, compared to high school, are more laid back. They are not baby sitting you like they do in high school."

Brittany-"Some teachers in high school to me just seem more like a parent, they hover over their students."


Q:Why did you choose the major that you are pursuing?

Stephanie- "I chose Psychology because I love to learn about how the mind works and like to learn what makes people think the way they do"

Brittany-" I want to do nursing because I like to help others and hopefully make a difference in someone's life."

Q: What do you like to do when you are not here on campus?

Stephanie-"I love to go to the mall and do some stress free shopping."

Brittany-"I tend to catch up on sleep."

No comments: