Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Take Charge of Your College Career

Stay on track. Take the classes you need. Save money. Graduate earlier. How do you do it? Meet regularly with your academic advisor. Still having trouble? See the folks in the Advising Center in Ramer 174 or ask at the front desk of Livingston and Highland Crest. Use Degree Works on My Vol State to see what classes you will need for your degree. It's free and every student has access. It's under the academics tab and in the quick links.Take charge of your college career!

If you need help with Degree Works visit or call the Advising Center. 615-230-3702.

No comments: