Wednesday, July 26, 2017

What was Your Favorite PG-rated Activity this Summer?

One of the interesting parts of attending Campus Connect is talking to future Vol State students and getting to know a little bit about them. Recently, I had the opportunity to talk to a few of these incoming freshmen. Although many students were busy trying to get things ready for the upcoming semester, I was happy to meet a few who were willing to sit down and chat.

What was your favorite PG-rated activity that you did over the summer?
Gary Davidson: “I did a lot of reading. I’m a major bookworm.”
Which class are you most excited for this semester? 
Gary: “I honestly don’t know (laughs).”
Which class are you least excited for this semester?
Gary: “Math classes. I’m really not looking forward to taking those.”
What was your favorite PG-rated activity that you did over the summer?
Harmony: “I went swimming. That’s about what everyone else does during the summer.”
Which class are you most excited for this semester?
Harmony: “Speech. I’ve never had anything like it, and I like to try new things.”
Which class are you least excited for this semester?
Harmony: “Math. All of them (laughs).”
What was your favorite PG-rated activity that you did over the summer?
Ashleigh Shay: “Going to Gatlinburg with my friends and family friends.”
Which class are you most excited for this semester?
Ashleigh: “Probably math, because I really like it. It’s been something that’s easy for me, being able to put 2 and 2 together and all that.”

Which class are you least excited for this semester?
Ashleigh: “Speech class because I hate talking in front of people I don’t know.”

No comments: