Thursday, January 21, 2010

Need to Drop a Class?

Do you need to drop a class? Effective today, January 21, 2010, students who wish to drop a class (while still remaining enrolled in at least one other class) must obtain a signature from their professor and complete a DROP/ADD/WITHDRAWAL FORM. After completion, this form should be taken to the Records Office. Students who wish to drop all of their classes, however, must speak with an advisor/counselor in the Advising Center.

It is extremely important for students who are receiving financial aid (grants, loans, lottery funds, scholarships, stimulus funds, etc.) to notify the Financial Aid Office prior to dropping a class or withdrawing from the College.

No comments: