Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Students- Get Help With Research Papers and Other Projects

Get help with research papers and other projects

The Learning Commons has a location on each campus and virtual service. They can help students with papers and speeches. Get feedback and advice before you turn your paper in to your professor. You can also use the essay drop-off service in eLearn. See the main eLearn page for details.
VSCC Thigpen Library offers in-person assistance at all campus locations. We're also available for virtual assistance. Visit our website for hours at each location and options for virtual assistance.
All services are free and open to all students. For a complete list visit:

No comments: